Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Zoo Trip

Today was an awesome day. With the schools all closed for Veterans Day, Pat didn't have to work, and I took the morning off. We decided to take Jenna to the zoo for the first time. When we took her to the fair, she totally loved all the farm animals, and she loves looking at books with pictures of animals. I wasn't sure what she'd think of the zoo if anything at all, but she really seemed to have fun. She was super giggly all day and kept laughing at all the animals. For whatever reason, she seemed to like the camel, the bear, and the elephants the best. Here are some pictures from our day.
Jenna laughing with Daddy

Smiling and laughing at the brown bear

I told you she was giggly!

Funny story...Pat is holding on to her in this pic because the first time we set her down she promptly ran straight toward me and had her first run in with a step

She wouldn't look at me...so enthralled with the elephants

1 comment:

  1. Fun, maybe we can squeeze in a visit when we come this month..

    I totally laughed about her first run in with the step :)

    Maybe I take back my lack of love for the turtle necks..it looks cute on her... but where, or where is the bow??

    ReplyDelete