Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pumpkin Painting

So I was trying to think of a way to get Jenna involved in the whole pumpkin decorating thing, and I knew there was no way that she could actually carve one, and so came the idea of painting. I figured she might have fun using finger paints, and boy was I right. She loved it! She loves to squish her food in her hands and in between her fingers, and she loved to do the same with the paint. I bought non-toxic, children's paint because I knew she'd try to taste it, and luckily she decided it was pretty gross. Anyways, it was so fun to watch her get so dirty. I ended up with quite a bit of paint on me as well but it was so worth it.



2 comments:

  1. Um...WOW!!!! Those pictures are so cute...I'd ssay she enjoyed herself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the diaper only look :-) I miss that.

    ReplyDelete