Monday, December 7, 2009

busy little bee


Seriously, this girl is into everything!! I was unloading the dishwasher the other day, and I turned around to put something away, and this is what I found when I turned back around. What a little stinker! She is a little climber. She is desperate to climb up onto the couch and she now pushes her toys over to the couch to assist in that task. I'll have to catch her doing that with the camera too because it's pretty funny. I'm just hoping she doesn't figure out how to climb out of her crib.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! She's so much more advance than either Paige or Ally was at that age. You're in for it, the crib will surely be next :)

    ps. I'm surprised our dishwashed door hasn't fallen off..I swear I tell Ally at least once a week to NOT sit on the door when it's open.

    ps. how's the back???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know studies have been conducted that show climbing onto an open dishwasher door is a pretty solid predictor of future brilliance and success!

    ReplyDelete