Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Silly Girl


I was super excited tonight when I got off work because my Jenna was still awake. Apparently she took a 3 hour nap this afternoon which ended around 530 pm. So, needless to say, she wasn't really ready for bed by her usual 7 pm bedtime. Anyways, I got to spend about an hour or so playing with her. She was in such a good mood and so fun.

Jenna hung out with Daddy today while I worked. She LOVES her daddy and they have so much fun playing together. Today they both stayed in their pajamas all day! Talk about jealous. Anyways, Pat is so great and on my work days, he always takes pictures of Jenna throughout the day to show me what they did all day. Sometimes he even e-mails during the day so I get to see her. So here's a pic from her day with daddy.
















By the way....Jenna FINALLY started sleeping through the night this week...WOOOOHOOOO!!!






3 comments:

  1. These pictures really made me smile. Can't wait to come over and see my sweet baby Jenna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOO for STTN! That's awesome! I bet you're both loving it!

    Love the picture of you and her. You're so cute together!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, really, she's getting so big.
    It makes me sad...I feel like we're missing out. I think each time we've seen her, it's like she's a new little baby, full of new tricks :)

    ps. good job pat-pat for keeping a working girl in the loop

    ReplyDelete