Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Everything is Done!!!!!!!!!


Well, I am officially done with all course work for my graduate degree. I finished tonight around 1015 and I'm still shocked and giddy about it. I never have to study or do homework again!! I've spent about 22 years of my life in school, and it's finally over! I'm so very excited about all that is to come.

So since I knew I'd finish my homework tonight, I decided to keep Jenna home today so we could spend some time together. She has been going to daycare a lot lately because of my work schedule and all my homework. I've been seriously missing her. So she stayed home and we played and played. Papa came over and we went to Lowes to pick up some new outlets and light switches for our house. Ours are so old and loose and all our plugs constantly fall out. So anyways, Jenna went down for a nap, and my dad and I went to work on the project. We got a ton done and we are finishing up tomorrow. This self-portrait was taking today while we played.


Here's a couple pictures of Jenna showing off her new sitting up skills. She is seriously good at it now. However, our tile living room with the thin carpet is so not good for falling over. She smacked her head hard the other day and totally cried. I don't want to be one of those over-protective moms but seriously I can't stand her hitting her head. When she falls in her bedroom on the carpet, she never cries. Anyways, she is sitting there watching her new Baby Noah DVD, which she loves. She is seriously trying to figure out how to become more mobile. She is rolling everywhere but it's like she knows there must be a better way. She gets on all fours and rocks back and forth, and she moves her knees, but hasn't figured out to move her hands so she ends up face planting. I can tell it's coming soon though.





And just so you don't think we are total heathens, I've included a picture of her with all her clothes on. It was over 100 degrees that day and Jenna had drooled all over her top.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and to jenna! Now you can *just* be a mommy and work...it'll be a breeze.
    I can't wait to see you guys this weekend only 2 more days..
    (ps. I love the self portrait)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Maybe we can squeeze in a quick visit this weekend too. It's gonna be crazy busy but I have not seen Jenna (or you) since she was a month old...and my girls were just complaining that they have not even met her yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhoooo! I heard graduation was fun. I bet it feels so good to be D.O.N.E. No more school for you! Congratulations!

    Baby Noah is Aubs favorite BE. Good job Jenna with the sitting. Man, she's looking more and more like Pat as she gets older!

    ReplyDelete