Saturday, May 9, 2009

No....I'm not done with my project yet



So I'm still not done with my project but I only have one more chapter and the powerpoint left. We went to a birthday party today for our friend's daughter, Jordan who turned 1. It was so much fun to see our friends, and they were so excited to see Jenna. Anyways, we decided to try out the swing and Jenna loved it!! She sat in it for about 30 minutes and then later she got back in it, and she swung until she fell asleep. I have to figure out where we could hang one in our yard. The second picture is Jenna showing off her latest trick....sitting up! She is still a little wobbly and we've had some head bonks, but she's really getting good at it. She's checking out one of her favorite books, Barnyard Dance. She is really happy playing on the floor now. We throw a bunch of toys on her blanket and she rolls all around and plays. It's so much fun to lay with her and watch her explore. She desperately wants to crawl but it will probably be awhile. She has started scooting but so far she has only figured out how to scoot backwards. She then gets frustrated because she accidentally scoots away from her toys and can't figure out how to get back to them. Oh well, I'm sure she'll figure it out sooner or later. Well, I'm off to work on my project....wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Jason and I were *just* talking about it being time to take down the backyard swing. It's been over a year since Ally has used it, but I wasn't ready to take it down....Looks like now we can pass it along to you.

    Barnyard Dance is one of the girls' favorite books (I think Danielle gave it to Paige)

    ps. Good luck with your last chapter

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey loves her swing! We don't have a nice tree to hang it on, so we got that Little Tykes swing/slide set. Best of both world for her. (We found it on Craigs list for super cheap)

    Jeanna looks so big sitting up!

    ReplyDelete