Saturday, October 24, 2009

11 Months!!

It's hard to believe but our baby is 11 months old! I say it all the time, but I can't believe how fast this is going. It doesn't seem possible that in just one short month, we will be celebrating Jenna's first birthday. She is just such a joy and I wish I could freeze time right now. I spent so much time wishing the days away (when she was going through reflux and colic), and I feel like it took me a long time to settle into motherhood. I just love her so, so much and being her mom is the most amazing thing. She is so much fun and her little personality is adorable. She is feisty and impatient like her mommy and sweet and cuddly like her daddy. She is so curious and inquisitive and is so active, there is never a dull moment over here.

At 11 months Jenna is:
  • About 23 pounds, and 31 inches
  • Wearing size 12-18 month clothing
  • In size 4 diapers
  • Wearing size 5.5 shoes
  • Walking and getting faster every day
  • Saying "DaDa" and "that"
  • Pointing at everything and saying "that" and waiting for us to tell her what it is
  • Giving hugs and kisses
  • Pretty much over her stranger anxiety
  • Mostly sleeping through the night
  • Still only sporting two teeth
  • Feeding herself, except for when she has yogurt
  • Eating about 24-28 ounces of formula a day
  • A huge fan of patty-cake
  • Not such a big fan of dogs
  • Still a water baby
  • Still a bit of a pill in the carseat
  • Getting into EVERYTHING
  • Dancing whenever she hears music
  • The joy in our hearts!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that she says 'that'... remember when Paige wanted help she'd say 'help you'..

    It really does go by fast. I can't believe that it's been nearly a year since she was born...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like Jenna and Aubrey are about the same size... and they are a year apart! I honestly can't believe she's walking already before a year. Watch out, that girl wants to go!

    The pumpkin pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete