Friday, October 30, 2009

Impossible to Photograph

Seriously...she is impossible to photograph. I try and try to get the perfect picture of her and it just doesn't happen. I end up with 600 pictures of the side/back/top of her head. And while I dearly love her squinchy smile, she is now doing it every time she sees the camera. The pics below are some examples of what I'm talking about. It will be interesting to see what happens when we do her 1 year pics in a few weeks.








Alright, so once in awhile, I get lucky....



2 comments:

  1. This is exactly why we bought our fancy SLR camera....I still take lots that aren't 'keepers' but I'm not cursing quite as much.
    I love all of these because they show her personality..
    Cant' wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. surely you haven't forgotten your non-face-booking-blog-readers?? Where or where is a picture of Jenna in her costume???

    ReplyDelete