Monday, October 5, 2009

Into Everything!!!

This girl has figured out how to get around and how to get into everything!!! Seriously, now that Jenna is walking she seems to have noticed how much she can get into. We can't leave her alone for even a second. I spent a fair amount of time childproofing this weekend but there's so much left.
The coffee table drawer is a definite favorite of Jenna's....
Because, of course, there are remote controls in there!
Another favorite is the television. Jenna turns it on and off and changes the channels.
Jenna pulling the clean laundry off the couch as I'm trying to fold it....

so she can roll around in it.
Hmmm....more drawers to investigate

So happy with all her new found freedom!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...this post makes me MISS HER!!!! Ugh...she's growing up without us nearby and that make me sad. I can't wait to see you guys and precious little Jenna...

    ReplyDelete