Wednesday, January 27, 2010

She's a Climber

I totally should have seen this coming. Somehow, I was still surprised. This evening I was folding laundry on the couch while Jenna played with her toys in the family room. I walked back to our bedroom to put everything into the drawers, which took maybe 45 seconds. I come back out and Jenna was no longer in the family room. I walk into the kitchen to find her like this...
Of course, being the wonderfully responsible parent that I am, I grab my camera rather than take her off the chair. She then proceeds to stand up.
There's always time for a squinchy face...Now climbing into her friend Jordan's hook-on chair, which she loves
She made it into the chair, and then climbed back into a standing position in the hook-on chair, at which time I set the camera down and grabbed her.
What a little monkey. How long do you think we have before we visit the ER?

3 comments:

  1. Man, she is such a little monkey,I love it (am I imagining things, or are those jammies a hand-me-down from us? If so, it makes me so happy to see her little-monkey-ness in them :)

    hmmm..as for the ER visit, I'm betting no 18 months ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna,
    Those are hand me down jammies and I love them!! It makes me smile knowing the girls wore them too. Plus they are so extra soft. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna have to convert that crib pretty soon. Once she can throw one leg over to the knee, she's over.

    ReplyDelete